Sunday, January 8, 2012

An Introduction

Hey yall! My name is Mariah, I am a 20 year old college student (community college, does that count?) I live with my parents and I am a useless bum as of the moment. I lost my job as a veterinary assistant back in November and I havent been able to fiind a new one as of yet. I like to read, write, draw, shop, hang out, party, all your normal stuff. A lot of people would describe me as being "country" and well, I guess I am. My parents own 70 acres on which we reside and raise cattle and horses and grow hay. I know how to (and enjoy doing) fish and hunt. I also love the country way of life where the stars can be seen and the bullfrogs can be heard. My favorite color is turquoise. I am overweight and I am hoping this blog can help me have a sort of "diet diary" as well as a place to just let it all out.

Tomorrow is the first day of the spring semester and I am hoping this one goes a lot better than my previous ones. I have failed more classes than I should have mainly due to the fact that I am lazy. I'd much rather hang out with my friends than be in class. I need to buckle down and get this shit over with. I'm kinda hoping there are some cute guys in my classes as well.

Speaking of guys, my love life is a mess right now. I recently told my boyfriend, lets call him Nice Guy, that we needed to take a break. We've only been together for about a month and the guy has already fallen for me and is saying the dreaded L word. I have a bad history with the L word and I have only said it and truly meant it once since the Ex-Fiancee. That was toward The Hunter, and he's a whole 'nother story. Anyways, Nice Guy is what his name suggests, a nice guy. He really is the type of guy a girl should marry. Thing is, he kinda annoys me and the sex is terrible. Also there is another guy, we'll call him J, who I met at a halloween party and started talking to. He decided he didnt want a relationship and that was that, until he called me up last week saying he couldn't stop thinking about me. He's unreliable and we haven't had sex so I don't know how that department is, but we did have a LOT of sexual tension between us.

I know I sound shallow with the sex being a deciding factor, but sex is a huge part of any relationship and me being the nympho that I am, I don't want mediocre sex in my life. I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend at this moment either. My mind changes more that my underwear. And I change my underwear multiple times a day.

I'm kind of ADD in my writing, maybe it will get better, maybe it won't. Just deal with it or don't read it. Maybe tomorrow I will have made up my mind on my love life, I doubt it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment